For this week’s Midweek Motivation, I'm bringing a declaration you can steal for yourself plus some encouragement straight from the Bible for you!
This declaration is something that my counselor equipped me with several years ago. In case you are looking for a declaration for yourself or want to use this to build your own:
You are fantastic!
You are Godly.
You are flawed, yet God’s grace is sufficient and thorough.
You are made whole and holy through God’s love.
Here are some go-to Bible verses for inspiration and encouragement:
- “What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?” Romans 8:31
- “Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.” Psalm 23:6
- “You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.” Isaiah 26:3
- “Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD himself, is my strength and my defense ; he has become my salvation.” Isaiah 12:2
- “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33
- “He replied, ‘Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.’” Matthew 17:20
I hope you have an incredible rest of your week!